Starting with an empty mix, this tutorial quickly runs through some of Text Mode UI elements and shows how to generate and edit cut-up text.
There are many things that can be done in this screen, so this is really just a quick taster. The links below to the User Guide should help you if you want to explore further.
- 13Add New
- Empty Mix
.wotja, see Filetypes
- Empty Mix
- New Empty Mix is added to CMixes & auto-opens in last used Music Edit Mode:
- Text Mode
- Create Button to generate cut-up (Per-line Cut-up V22.4.0+)
- Text Alternatives bar for alternative words
- Unlock or Lock words by tapping them
- Edit Text button to manually edit the cut-up
- Edit Rules button to select Cut-up Rule to be used etc.
- Use Words button to select where the word pool comes from
- Word Mix Control to adjust the balance of how/where cut-up words are selected from
- Text Sources tab to add source text for use with cut-up
- Saved Text tab to save/append text sections
- Cut-up Mode button to choose which kind of Cut-up/Text mode you want to use
- Action Button for menu with Lock All / Unlock All, export cut-up etc.
- Text Properties tab for various properties for Text to Speech, display etc.