Generative Music & Cut-Up Ideas
for Music Creativity, Creative Writing & Creative Relaxation
Wotja is the ultimate mixer : composer : designer of generative music for relaxation, experimentation and fun. It's also a powerful generator of ideas for music, text & MIDI.
Users say - "Best generative music app", "best MIDI composition tool in my toolkit", "interesting and cool", "Very nice app!".
Use Wotja to:
- Make totally custom generative music
- Create, play & playlist high quality, royalty-free, totally custom generative music / soundscapes: ambient, drone, relaxation, mindfulness, experimental etc.
- Help break composer's block with new ideas for melodies, songs, etc.
- Help break writer's block with new ideas for music or rap lyrics, poems, poetry, haiku, stories, copy writing etc.
- Experiment with generative (MIDI) music composition and sound design
- Use MIDI Out to drive other MIDI synths
- Play webpage embedded Wotja URLs (Wotja files, Wotja Box files) created in Wotja for iOS
Note: Capabilities are iOS/macOS version dependent.
Wotja is the future for all our apps
We're a pioneering and double BAFTA award-winning app team that likes to push the envelope. In 1990 we started developing the generative music system that became known as SSEYO Koan. In 2007 that evolved into Noatikl and was followed by other apps such as Mixtikl, Liptikl and Tiklbox. We're again in transition: In 2017 Wotja has now become our main focus moving forwards and it coopts the best of all our previous work.
With just one app to develop and maintain we're now better able to improve usability and deliver important new capabilities for greater creative possibilities. Wotja is available in both subscription and non-subscription versions. Wotja for iOS: Already co-opts the best of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl (and Tiklbox), and more besides, and provides a forward migration path for files created in them. Wotja for macOS: Presently has a Liptikl-like feature set but also with random mix creation - it will be extended in time.
See these FAQ entries: Liptikl, Noatikl, Mixtikl.