Generative Music, MIDI & Idea Generator
Wotja is a powerful music & idea generator. Whether you need beautiful royalty-free "ambient" music, new ideas for tunes, new word combinations, or an aid to relaxation & sleep, then Wotja is for you!
Users say - "Best generative music app", "best MIDI composition tool in my toolkit", "interesting and cool", "Very nice app!".
Mixing, composing & designing YOUR OWN custom generative music can be creatively rewarding on so many levels. It's like enjoying freshly brewed coffee; there's nothing quite like it.
You don't need to be a musician to enjoy Wotja; as you use it you will gradually find yourself learning to master its power (it's a very deep & unique tool, and you can share what you make, too).
Use Wotja to:
- Create, share & record high quality, royalty-free totally custom generative music such as ambient, drone, relaxation, mindfulness, sleep, soundscape, experimental, EDM
- Help break composer's block with new ideas for melodies, songs, etc.
- Help break writer's block with new ideas for lyrics, songs, poems, haiku, stories, copy writing etc.
- Experiment with generative (MIDI) music composition & sound design
- Drive other MIDI synths via MIDI Out
- Playlist mixes
- Play webpage embedded Wotja URLs (Wotja files, Wotja Box files) created in Wotja for iOS
Note: Capabilities are iOS/macOS version dependent.
Wotja is the future for all our apps
We're a pioneering and double BAFTA award-winning app team that likes to push the envelope. In 1990 we started developing the generative music system that became known as SSEYO Koan. In 2007 that evolved into Noatikl and was followed by other apps such as Mixtikl, Liptikl and Tiklbox.
We're again in transition: In 2017 Wotja has now become our main focus moving forwards and it coopts the best of all our previous work. With just that one branded app to develop and maintain across all supported platforms we're now better able to improve usability and deliver important new capabilities for greater creative possibilities. Wotja is available in both subscription and non-subscription versions.
Wotja for iOS: Already co-opts the best of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl (and Tiklbox), and more besides, and provides a forward migration path for files created in them.
Wotja for macOS: Presently has a Liptikl-like feature set but also with random mix creation - it will be extended in time.
See these FAQ entries: Liptikl, Noatikl, Mixtikl.