Creator, Mixer & Idea Generator System
Use Wotja to create ideas for music, melodies, lyrics & MIDI... or one-press make & playlist beautiful ambient generative music mixes for sleep & relaxation. There's lots to explore, but you don't need to be a musician or expert to use Wotja. Anyone inquisitive can learn to master its power; see our helpful video tutorials.
At its heart Wotja is a music (MIDI) note and event generator (with text cut-up capabilities, too!). It uses chance and randomization techniques to create primarily ambient music that can sound very organic and beautiful. The MIDI output can be played by a powerful integrated synthesizer (Intermorphic Sound Engine) which also supports use of SoundFonts, meaning a note can trigger playback of a short recorded audio sample. It can also be used to drive synthesisers in 3rd Party DAWs (e.g. Logic, Ableton, GarageBand, Cubase, Reaper etc.).
Users say of this powerful & unique creative relaxation system: "hands down the best generative software that I have ever used", "Brilliant", "Extremely musical", "Deep and professional", "best MIDI composition tool", "Generative Music Masterpiece", Love Wotja!", "These guys are ***THE*** pioneers along with Eno in generative music".
Subscription and non-subscription versions available. Subscription version: Get a 3 Day Free Trial or run in "Free Mode".
Platforms: iOS, macOS (Full Authoring); Windows, Android (Album Creation - in development)
Historical: Wotja is the consolidation and evolution of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl, Tiklbox & SSEYO Koan.
With Wotja, generate a live stream of music or create a stimulating cut-up and enjoy it as you would enjoy freshly brewed coffee - there's nothing quite like it!
- Create & record your own custom, high quality, license/royalty free background music for videos, CDs etc.
- Playlist live background music for meditation, sleep, relaxation, yoga, art, installations, small shops etc.
- Create "reflective music" melodies using "Text-to-Music"; use text in ANY language and/or emoji
- Experiment with sound design, generative music composition, MIDI input interactivity etc.
- Drive other MIDI synths via MIDI Out
- Use the 'Cut-Up' Technique to help break writer's block; discover new ideas for lyrics, songs, poems, haiku, stories etc.
- Open Wotja, Noatikl, Mixtikl & Liptikl files
Note: Capabilities are version dependent.