Supplier & Subcontractor Privacy ("Supplier")
Last modified: 20th September 2023
Supplier & Subcontractor Privacy Notice
What data we hold
We may hold the following information about you, for as long as we have a relationship with you or think we might want to buy products or services from you. In some cases, if you are providing us with professional advice or you are a content provider for our software then we will retain the data indefinitely for providence purposes.
- Your personal name and work contact information
- Your payment details
- The content of any professional advice you have provided
- Content that you have provided for our software.
Details of the technical personal data that we process if you use our website is below:
- We generate log files from various servers when you visit our website: this will include an IP address assigned to you or, more likely, to someone who provides you with Internet access.
- For website analytics we no longer use Google Analytics, but instead use privacy-focused Plausible.io
- Web pages that use embedded YouTube, Facebook and Twitter widgets generate cookies/trackers for google.com/youtube.com/doubleclick.net, facebook.com/facebook.net and twitter.com respectively.
Using your information
Managing our relationship with you
We will use your data to manage our relationship with you, to enquire about/buy products and services from you, and to pay you.
We need to use your details to enter into and perform contracts with you, as well as keeping track of what we have agreed – a legitimate thing for a business to do.
Dealing with your enquiry
If you give us a ring or make contact by email, we will follow up on your enquiry and see if there is a way in which we can help you. We keep a record of enquiries received, so that we know what we have said to whom. It is also legitimate for us to keep track of what we said to you so we can understand further business need and plan our strategy accordingly.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
If you are reporting issues with the functionality of our website, we will generally collect your name, and contact details, and other information necessary to investigate the problem and advise of the outcome.
Transfers of your data
We only transfer data outside of the EEA if it is to a country or organisation that is deemed by the EU to have adequate protection of data.
We do have a small number of companies providing services to us, for example, our accountants and legal advisors, we have confirmed that they adhere to the requirements of the GDPR.
Technical and operational security
As an organisation, Intermorphic is committed to protecting personal data. This includes technical security measures (e.g., firewalls), encryption of personal data, restricted access to personal data, protection of our physical premises and hard assets, and encrypted back ups.
All of our employees are trained on Data Privacy and work to the highest ethical standards to protect your rights.
As a supplier you have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it
- Request that we delete information on you, if we do not need to hold it
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you
- Request that we stop processing your data, although we can still hold it
- Request that we move your personal data to another organisation’s IT system electronically
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on .
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO whose details are here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
If you want to talk to us about this, please email .