Last modified: 21st Sep 2019
and Acceptable Use Policy
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms on which you may use www.intermorphic.com, www.wotja.com or such other website, forum or blog owned or operated by us (together the “Websites” and each a “Website”) that we provide via the Websites.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Websites are managed by Intermorphic Limited ("we", us” and “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06045407 and have our registered office at The Mill House, Boundary Road, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9QN. Our VAT number is GB 935 3394 09.
2. ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITES
You may access the Websites. We may also suspend access to the Websites, or any of them, or close them indefinitely at any time.
We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to the Websites or some parts of them to users who have registered with us.
You must treat any password or user identification code that we provide to you as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone else. You will be responsible and liable for all acts carried out under your password or user identification code whether such acts are carried out by you or any third party. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your forum account or other breaches of security.
When using the Websites you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Websites and the material published on them.
You must not use any part of the Websites’ materials for any commercial purposes without our prior written approval or that of our licensors.
If you provide any feedback, product know-how and techniques (which includes scripts), product ideas, product modifications, product improvements, product concepts, product suggestions and bug reports in connection with the Website or otherwise ('Feedback') whether via the Website or otherwise submitted to us you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free and unrestricted fully paid-up license to use such Feedback for any purpose.
4. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The Websites and materials are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The material displayed on the Websites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update the Websites or their contents at any time.
We require users of the Websites to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy but you acknowledge and accept that it is possible that user generated content which is posted on the Websites may still fall below the standards that we expect and that we do not review all content that is posted and are not liable for any user generated content. By operating the Websites, we do not represent or imply that we endorse any user generated content, or give any warranty that such material is accurate, reliable, unobjectionable or harmless.
5. OUR LIABILITY
We shall have no liability for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or loss of or damage to (including corruption) data (in each case whether direct or indirect) or any other indirect or consequential losses whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise incurred by any user in connection with the Websites or in connection with the use or inability to use the Websites, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on or made available through them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Websites or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Subject to the paragraph below, our aggregate liability to any individual is limited to 105% of the amounts actually paid by that individual to us specifically in connection with acceptable use of the Websites and not in connection with use of the Software.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be properly excluded under English law.
5. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITES
By using the Websites you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
7. LINKING TO THE WEBSITES
You may link to any of the Websites, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to the Websites in any way which would suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITES
Where the Websites contains links to websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
13. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about our Website content, please
. You should be aware that we do not accept responsibility for user generated content and we do not guarantee that we will take down any material at any time.
Acceptable Use Policy
You must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy when accessing or linking to the Websites. You may use the Websites for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Websites:
- If your use breaches any applicable law or regulation whether local, national or international.
- If your use is in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of any third party without their prior consent.
- If your use is unlawful or fraudulent.
- If your use harms, or could harm, minors in any way.
- To send spam materials to other people.
- To post any contributions or resolve any URLs which contain material which is misleading, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, deceptive, is likely to harass, upset, embarrass or impersonate any person or which is sexually explicit, promotes violence or any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or which infringes any third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
- To knowingly introduce or transmit viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To post content that contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites.
- You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to the Websites, the server or servers on which the Websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
- You must not attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or do anything that could disable or impair the Websites.
- You must not seek to generate more than  Wotja URLs or Tikl URLs in any hour, whether manually or by any automated process. You acknowledge that our system may limit or terminate access entirely at our own discretion.
If you breach any provisions of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
If you breach these terms contained in this Acceptable Use Policy, your right to use the Websites will cease immediately.