There are many great reasons!
The Wotja Tip Jar (TJ)
So, why use the Tip Jar (TJ) to give us a tip?
1) For OMG!! moments
Many years ago we worked on SSEYO Koan (a pre-cursor to Wotja).
During that time we had the privilege of an occasional visit to the studio of Brian Eno.
We remember a particular occasion when he had one of his Koan pieces generating music and he said "Oooh, listen to that!" (or something similar).
- Use the Tip Jar (TJ) to give a special thank you for OMG!! moments. You will know it when you have one. You're welcome :)
2) Get 1 month 'Pro'; NO subscription
You may be evaluating Wotja. Perhaps you are listening to a Flow that you just have to save, but exporting a Flow to a mix is a 'Pro' feature.
What to do?
EASY! Unlock 'Pro' mode straight away by purchasing *any* tip in the Tip Jar (TJ) (you could of course Subscribe instead if you wanted to, and where it is an available option).
- Purchase of any Tip Jar (TJ) item in the Wotja App will unlock 'Pro' mode for 30 days in that App (and associated Plug-in, as relevant) on the device on which it was purchased (provided you to not uninstall/reinstall that Wotja App).
- During the period you are in 'Pro' mode the Store button in the mix editing screens will be hidden (less clutter!).
3) Support Further Development
Intermorphic is just Tim and Pete and Wotja development is funded via sales of paid-for 'Pro' variants and 'Pro' Subscriptions.
Unfortunately, those revenues in no way at all reward us sufficiently for the time we spend on its development, maintenance or extension.
That is why we still have to call Wotja our labour of love.
We also know from feedback that there are a good number of users who think Wotja is worth a LOT more than we choose to charge for it.
If enough kind and generous souls such as you choose to purchase an occasional Tip Jar (TJ) item then it would definitely help supplement that income and would give us additional encouragement to keep pushing forwards for you and everyone else.
YOU can make a difference and make that difference now - don't assume that others will.
- The Tip Jar (TJ) is for those users who love Wotja and who can afford to occasionally donate a little more.
4) But I have already purchased a paid-for variant?
Thank you so much for purchasing that and we hope you enjoy the many updates we release.
- The Tip Jar (TJ) is still for you because reasons 1 and 3 above still apply!
What tip should I give?
Well, that is up to you and whether you REALLY want to see Wotja continue to evolve or just love what you are hearing.
Know that we greatly appreciate each and every tip we get.
It's over to you now...
Thank you for your time... and for your occasional tips!
Best wishes from Tim and Pete.