Video made with Wotja 21
With Wotja it is easy to create a live audio-visual video feed for a big screen experience. Simply use Wotja to create/play some generative music, use your device camera (iOS/Windows only) for the Wotja screen background and then screen mirror to a TV. You can even screen record to a video instead, if you prefer.
This approach makes it easy to create, in one go, a live or recorded nature video feed with background music - even use a bit of Text to Speech (iOS) if you want (as I did at the start)!
This video is just a quick example to show you how to do it - see what you can do!
- Play a flow, playlist or album or mix in Display Edit Mode (Flow Player; Playlist/Album Player; Mix Display Edit Mode
- Tap the top Action button and select "Full Screen with Camera Background" (iOS/Windows only) - see 48 seconds into the video.
- Screen Mirroring:
- iOS/macOS: Open Control Centre, select Screen Mirroring and select an Apple TV
- Windows/Android: Use a 3rd Party screen mirroring app
- Screen Recording:
- iOS: Open Control Centre, select Screen Recorder and tap Start Recording (stop when you are done)
- macOS/Windows/Android: Use a 3rd Party screen recorder
- Camera Background option only available in iOS/Windows and in modes listed in 1 above.
- This tutorial was recorded outside, captured with iOS Screen Recorder.
- My voice is a bit to one side because I used an external stereo mic, but that is also why you can hear birds and a bit of wind noise!
- There was no post processing of the audio used/captured in the video.
You can easily adjust the Wotja output volume using the WAE Volume setting.
- Device: iPad 10.5" with iOS 14.3 (iPad alternative: iPod touch, iPhone or Windows 10 device)
- Live Generative Music: Wotja
- Video Recorder: iOS Screen Recorder (alternative: 3rd party app)
- External Mic (optional): Rode i-XY stereo mic (you can use the device mic if you prefer, but that might be mono)
- Tripod (optional): Useful for stability when making a long video!