Wotja: Feature Set 'Lite' vs 'Pro' - Which is right for you? (10 mins)
Watch @ Youtube
A number of Wotja updates have been released since creating the video with Wotja V20 and these have resulted in the changes below (for the Feature Sets in the current version of Wotja see the Feature Set table):
- Wotja "Lite" mode (V20.7+) now allows 1 hour play of 1 Flow in Lite Mode (which is cool for relaxing to).
- A number of things have been changed/improved in the Wotja UI (e.g. Documents Screen, Settings, Export to Template etc.).
A number of Lite Mode Restrictions have been changed/improved (e.g. the auto-timeout value, number of locked files in Flow/Included
- Albums, Mixes/User Albums, access to Randomization Settings etc).
Despite the above changes there is no point in us redoing the video as it will still give you a very good idea of many of the key differences between the Pro and Lite Feature Sets!
The video goes through the following Feature differences between 'Lite' and 'Pro' Feature Sets:
- Auto-timeout (2:50)
- Track Editing (4:05)
- MIDI Channels (5:35)
- Recordings (6:21)
- In-Mix Randomization (6:55)
- Exporting and Merging of Templates (7:35)
- Export a Flow Mix (8:36)
- Openable Files Number (9:28)
The video was created on iPad Pro.
Want to check out the Wotja mix file used in this tutorial?
- Get Wotja 21+.
- Download the Wotja mix file;
- See the instructions in how to open/play it