Generative Music Composer
For: macOS, Windows, iOS, Android;
Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
Easily create generative music, melodies, ideas & soundscapes with Wotja Pro 19, a market leading generative system with the top-of-the-range 'Pro’ Feature Set. Use it for musical fun, inspiration, experimentation, relaxation & even sleep. As the Wotja 'experience' is generated live on your device you can use it offline, too!
Powerful, Deep & Unique
- Create live & adaptive music, melodies, ideas & MIDI using generative and text-to-music techniques
- Experiment with generative music composition, sound design, soundscape mixing & scripting
- Generate & play beautiful ambient music for relaxation, reflection, meditation, sleep & mindfulness
- Make 'cut-up' text ideas for song lyrics, haiku, poetry & creative writing
Start the all-new 'Flow Player' mode for mix-after-mix of live relaxing music. Or, with one tap, make albums of auto-generated mixes. Use Randomization Presets to change what is generated. Export the mixes that you particularly love either for later playback, mixdown recording or customisation.
Create/save custom generative music compositions & sound designs; generate melodies, multi-channel MIDI, cut-up text + lots more.
Wotja User Reviews
"Masterpiece", "the best generative software that I have ever used", "Brilliant", "Extremely musical", "Deep and professional", "best MIDI composition tool", "Love Wotja!"
This paid-for version of Wotja V19 has the top-of-the-range 'Pro' Feature Set. It's for anyone interested in generative music composition, sound design and/or creative writing.
It allows up to 8 hours music play time and you will need it if you want Wotja to use multi-channel MIDI, export Flow mixes, have access to full Randomisation Preset customisation/saving, edit Albums and make longer mixdown recordings etc.
Alternatively, if available, consider a Subscription version and take out a Subscription to a 'Pro' Feature Set tier. The Subscription version also includes optional 'Long Play' Subscriptions for those that need to play their own mixes in e.g. a long play music installation.
'Wotja Pro 19’ will get all relevant Wotja V19 updates during the course of 2019.
Intermorphic is Tim Cole & Pete Cole - yes, just two brothers - and we have now been working together in generative music since 1990. However, without the incredible support and interest from so many over the years then we would not be where we are today with our current Apps, Engines and Content. Our thankyou list below is an ever expanding one, in no particular order, and does not include everyone (sorry to those we have missed!). We offer our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to:
- All our old friends and colleagues from SSEYO days including from the early days Jon Pettigrew, John Wilkinson, Steve Crawshaw & Chandra Modi and including from later days (1996 onwards) Jerry Leach, Paul Blampied, Jerry Swan, Nick Barefoot, Simon Robertson, Kerry-Anna Saia, Natalie Da Gama Rose, John Tenkoni and also including Jesper Bennedbaek, Wenwu Wang etc. from our Tao Group audio days (we are focusing primarily on audio and so there are way too many to list here, but they include all those who went on to work at Antix Labs!)
- Timothy Didymus and Mark Harrop, longstanding friends, colleagues and artists with incredible talent whose sublime generative music creations have, on the many occasions when times were hard, given us the much needed inspiration to press onwards.
- All customers, and most especially those who wish to continue with us as we move forward - we love you, thank you!
- Everyone who made contributions to our forums, has helped others and given feedback or who has blogged, tweeted, facebooked or otherwise written nicely about or shared content they have made with our apps and in so doing helped others to find us - we love you, thank you!
- Our outstanding beta testers for their testing efforts and everyone who has given feedback, found bugs and helped with suggestions.
- Early content creators such as David Muddyman, Andrew Garton, Paul Weir and Igor Dvorkin.
- Finally, a big thanks to Brian Eno for his support and kindness to us in the SSEYO Koan years, out of which arose his pioneering release '"Generative Music 1" with SSEYO Koan Software'.