Last modified: 7th May 2015
Intermorphic Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Website Terms of Service and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which we may process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the policy carefully. By using the Websites, URL Services or the Software you are agreeing with the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy please do not use the Websites, URL Services or Software.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Intermorphic Limited registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 06045407 and have our registered office at The Mill House, Boundary Road, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 9QN.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by commenting, sharing or filling in forms on or that you upload to www.intermorphic.com, www.wotja.com, www.mixtikl.com, www.noatikl.com, www.partikl.com, www.liptik.com, www.tiklbox.com, forum.intermorphic.com, www.intermorphic.com/blog or such other website, forum or blog owned or operated by us (the “Websites”).
- Text and other information included or encoded in a Wotja URL (“Wotja URL”) and Mixtikl URL, Noatikl URL and Partikl URL (“Tikl URL”) that you have created with the relevant Wotja, Mixtikl, Noatikl, Liptikl or Tiklbox software (the “Software”) when, for example, you or someone else uses a web browser to visit the Websites with the Wotja URL or Tikl URL.
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Websites and of the fulfilment of any orders that you place through the Websites.
- Details of your visits to the Websites and the resources that you access.
- We may use HockeyApp and/or Crashlytics to collect Crash data through your use of our Software. We do not collect any personally identifiable information but if you do wish us to communicate with you about a crash you will need to provide us your email address and we may collect and process any personal data that you provide to us about any crash.
- We use Google Universal Analytics (“Google Analytics”) for the collection of analytics data such as monitoring traffic levels, search queries and site visits (which includes all URLs); we link to the Google Play Developer Console data to collect Impressions, Downloads, and Traffic Sources; and we have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting based on Google Display Advertising. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about users of our Software or Websites, except where you have included such information in a Wotja URL or Tikl URL and the Websites are visited with that URL (therefore we STRONGLY recommend you do not include any such information in those URLs, but we have no control over what you do include). Note: From Wotja 1.7 onwards, text is no longer stored in an exported Wotja URL.
- The webservers that host the Websites maintain standard access logs with the information that our users send, pages and urls they access, IP address, time, date, browser, operating system and device.
- We may deploy AdSense advertising on some / all of our Websites and AdMob advertising in some / all of our Software where it may use an anonymous identifier, a random string of characters that is used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available. AdSense and AdMob are advertising services provided by Google Inc through which third parties may be using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect information and usage data as a result of ad serving. We do not use AdMob's optional GPS/location-based ad targeting.
We anonymize the IP address of the hit (http request) sent to Google Analytics through your use of the Software and Websites. For further details on IP anonymisation in Google Analytics see here.
If you are concerned about attempts to match your IP address to your identity, you may wish to use an anonymous browsing service or attempt some means to obfuscate your real IP address.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or permanent memory of your mobile device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive or mobile’s permanent memory.
The Websites use or may use the following cookies:
|First Party Cookie
|| “analytics.js” is a library and not a cookie and it does not require setting cookies to transmit data to Google Analytics. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for more details. Website visitors that don’t want their Website visit data reported by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on and specifically for Chrome. Using Google Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. See also further Google details on opting out.
||This is a cookie set by Google related to the use of Google Analytics. It is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data. Deleting this cookie causes Google Analytics to create a new client ID for that device.
||Set to y if you have accepted Cookies for the Websites. Has a lifespan of 12 months
||Set when you select a language for Google Translate
|phpbb3_aozmy_k, phpbb3_aozmy_sid, phpbb3_aozmy_u
||Used by the Intermorphic forum
||BX is set by Flikr, a Yahoo owned company, but we have yet to determine what it is for. We assume it is because our site is hosted by Yahoo.
||Set when clicking on a link in the Facebook widget.
|Third Party Cookie
|This cookie is associated with the use on our website of the Google Translate widget.
|datr, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref, locale
|_guest_id, pid, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz, _twitter_sess
|PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
A useful source of information about cookies and how you may best organise yours is the “All About Cookies” website, published by an independent body (and there are many other websites providing similar information). The following pages may be of interest:
Controlling your cookies reference page on aboutcookies.org: See here.
Deleting your cookies reference page on aboutcookies.org: See here.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from the Websites or Software; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use or may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Websites and Software is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form).
Standard access logs include statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and we do not intend to use these access logs to identify legitimate users. The data logged may be used by us to solve technical problems with the Websites and, in cases of abuse of the Websites, to investigate the abuse. We also use this information for analysis and may report aggregate information to our advertisers.
We use or may use the following ad serving services to help monetise the Websites and / or Software:
Google may use the information that it obtains via the third party cookies, web beacons, and other technologies used in connection with AdMob and AdSense in accordance with its advertising Privacy Policies. You can visit these third party websites to opt out of cookies for interest based advertising or opt out by visiting www.aboutcookies.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by
If you follow any links from the Websites or Software to any third party website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you make an access request we may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.