We have been working for many months on Mixtikl 7 and it is now available for purchase (it is NOT a free update for Mixtikl 6). Mixtikl 7 includes all new templates, improved synth capabilities and more (see below).
2 minute videos:
- Mixtikl 7 for iOS 8.1+
- Mixtikl 7 Desktop Standalone for OS X 10.9+ (64-bit)
- Mixtikl 7 Desktop Audio Unit Plugin (AUi) for OS X 10.9+ (64-bit)
- Mixtikl 7 Desktop Standalone for Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Mixtikl 7 Desktop Audio Plugin (VSTi) for Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Mixtikl 7 AZ for Android 4.03+
- Many gorgeous new templates that take advantage of the uprated Partikl Sound Engine 3 (PSE 3). New template paks include: Ambiences, Arps, BellsGlasses, Drones, MelodicPads, Melodics, Strings, Weirdness, Windharps.
- Major PSE 3 enhancements:
> Now supports stereo and more advanced synth & fx networks, allowing richer & more interesting sonic capabilities and complete sound "presets"
> Network Editor and all 17 PSE Sound & FX unit UIs have been significantly reworked for much easier use, control and accessibility (iOS version)
> Greatly improved Wavetable Sound Unit now supports stereo SF2 (SoundFont) samples (up to 24bit), allows modulation of pitch, pan, amp, portamento parameters and has an integrated envelope editor (linear/log) - all useful for sound shaping e.g. nice smooth ambient sounds
> Improved the PSE-included IM SF2 wavetables with extended "IM Synths" and all new "IM NT3-MT7" = more sounds!
> Selectable "Tap to Edit" option in the PSE Network Editor helps to reduce the number of interactions required to make changes
> Amp and Pan controls added to several PSE Sound Units allowing more compact synth networks
> "Note on Random" option added to PSE LFO Unit to allow sample/hold style control
Support for AudioBus 2 and Audiobus Remote Trigger and transport control (iOS version)
- Support for AudioBus 2 and Audiobus Remote Trigger and transport control (iOS version)
- Mixtikl Sound and FX Attacher screens have been combined into one Generator Network screen (accessed via Content Cell > Synth & FX button) which makes it much easier to understand and use the PSE in Mixtikl (iOS version)
- Option in Settings to show / hide the older, but still included, Mixtikl 6 templates
- Simplified & improved the Mixtikl 7 UI colour scheme
- Updated the mixtikl file format to accomodate the new PSE 3 capabilities
- All fixes included in final MT6 update
- Many minor UI improvements
- New icon!
- Export Noatikl files (to clipboard) that can be used in Wotja 3 for iOS as Custom Player/Backing (Wotja 3 for iOS available separately)!
- The new Mixtikl 7 file format meant we had to remove little used support for exporting mixtikls (mixes) as tweets - if you do feel the need to tweet something custom you can instead export a Content Cell's generator network and import that into Wotja 3 [available separately, later] and then export a Wotja Music URL;
- In order to make the Generator Network screen change/improvements we had to remove support for the obscure ability to reconfigure *generator networks* - all parameters in the generator network can still be changed, however, but if you want to edit the generator network itself, you will now need to export it to clipboard and do that editing in Noatikl [available separately].