Wotja is a generator of live music - MIDI notes, events & sound/audio. Use it to create ideas for music & melodies or quickly make beautiful "keepsake" ambient generative music albums for sleep & relaxation.
Wotja uses generative techniques that allow it to create a stream of beautiful melodies and music. The MIDI it generates can be played by a powerful integrated modular synth (Intermorphic Sound Engine) with support for 3rd party SoundFonts, or it can drive 3rd party synths.
To help stimulate ideas and inspiration Wotja is also a useful generator of text cut-up, too - you might be surprised at how handy that can be!
There's lots to explore, but you don't need to be a musician or expert to use Wotja, the evolution of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl & SSEYO Koan. Anyone inquisitive can learn to master its power; see our video tutorials.
Users say of this powerful & unique creative relaxation system: "hands down the best generative software that I have ever used", "Brilliant", "Extremely musical", "Deep and professional", "best MIDI composition tool", "Generative Music Masterpiece", Love Wotja!", "These guys are ***THE*** pioneers along with Eno in generative music".
Subscription and non-subscription versions available. Subscription version: Get a 3 Day Free Trial or run in "Free Mode".
Platforms: iOS, macOS (Full Authoring); Windows, Android (Album Creation - in development)
Historical: Wotja is the consolidation and evolution of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl, Tiklbox & SSEYO Koan.
- Create & record your own custom, high quality, license/royalty free background music for videos, CDs etc.
- Create automatic albums and playlists of mixes for meditation, sleep, relaxation, yoga, art, installations, small shops etc.
- Create "reflective music" melodies using "Text-to-Music"; use text in ANY language
- Experiment with sound design, generative music composition, MIDI input interactivity etc.
- Drive other MIDI synths via MIDI Out
- Use the 'Cut-Up' Technique to help break writer's block; discover new ideas for lyrics, songs, poems, haiku, stories etc.
- Open Wotja, Noatikl, Mixtikl & Liptikl files
Note: Capabilities are version dependent.
Powered by: IME 5, ISE 5, ITE 5